- windows 7 ultimate product key 64 bit genuine 2013 on World Cup Hunks: Dutch Treat
- Cheroesofthestorm-key on World Cup Hunks: Dutch Treat
- youtube.com video instructions how do i make a website on So There I Was…Volume 3
- prestamos on May the odds be ever in your favor
- Barb on Bachelor Recap: Women Tell All
Rwanda Day 3 — Balloon Twisting Just Got Real
Remember when I decided to learn a skill in 2011 and I picked balloon twisting? Oh yes. You can read about the penis sword by CLICKING HERE!
Today was my first opportunity to practice this awesome skill in a mission field. Before leaving for Rwanda, I learned how to make a zebra, giraffe and a monkey climbing up a palm tree. I was excited to share with the kids and within seconds, I knew my monkey climbing up a tree would not satisfy the mass of street children who swarmed us when someone pulled out the bag of lollipops since it takes me a good six minutes to complete the feat of engineering when I’m not feeling pressure to perform at the same time with flair and pizazz.
With that said, I can make a dog from start to finish in 30 seconds. I quickly tutored my fellow mission mates on how to whip out a super cool dachshund and we busted out roughly 50 dogs in a short amount of time.
Note to reader. Most children in Rwanda have never seen a dog.
After learning this rather important balloon twisting information, I called an audible and switched the agenda to hats.
To sum up: dogs = no go
Hats = SCORE!
I’ll take it.