- Peace Quotes on Dancing with the Grape from Fruit of the Loom
- minecraft free Premium account on Then sings my soul
- Austin-ite on The Year of Juan Pablo
- auguri di natale divertenti on Dancing with the Grape from Fruit of the Loom
- keratosis pilaris coconut oil works on Dancing with the Grape from Fruit of the Loom
Checking off the bucket list in Rwanda
In Rwanda, women carry their babies on their backs like this.
From day one, my goal was to get one of these ladies to let me essentially take their baby, hoist it on my back, tie it on and walk around blowing bubbles to the other street kids.
I was drawn to this baby’s hair.
But he wasn’t feeling it when I tried the back hoist. My disappointment was quickly downplayed when I saw this kid Noah. Clearly I just HAD to take a picture.
Then I found this little guy in the arms of his sweet Mama and this happened…
The street kids kept yelling, “Mzungu” which I’m pretty sure translates into something along the lines of crazy white woman. I shall wear the label proudly if I get to wear the kid too.