- Peace Quotes on Dancing with the Grape from Fruit of the Loom
- minecraft free Premium account on Then sings my soul
- Austin-ite on The Year of Juan Pablo
- auguri di natale divertenti on Dancing with the Grape from Fruit of the Loom
- keratosis pilaris coconut oil works on Dancing with the Grape from Fruit of the Loom
THIS is how it’s done
My friend Rebecca blew up my phone on Tuesday night, anxious to discuss the monumental moment that had just aired on both our televisions.
I don’t care if you have never watched New Girl. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t invested in Jess and Nick’s background. What matters is that you need to watch this clip. Some of you will watch and dream. Others need to watch and learn. But everyone needs to just watch.
Feel free to forward to friends who made need inspiration or a boost to their day. And if you’re feeling courageous, go ahead and share your thoughts in the comment section and perhaps divulge how many times you’ve watched this clip on your own DVR and computer. For example, my contribution to the comment section would be “I’ve watched this roughly 33 times and believe it surpasses the Ross and Rachel kiss. PS: Jake Johnson is hot.”