A lot proud and a little ashamed
You people are AMAZING! As I write this post there are 62 fabulous comments on what music I should add to my iPod family. Way to go team! I’m so proud of your enthusiasm and great taste. Give yourself a pat on the back and feel free to take the rest of the day off!
There were so many good lists. As I suspected, I do already own the majority of your suggestions, but there were quite a few that stood out of the bunch.
The following are songs that I had to research before I remembered what they were. Once I listened to the :30 tease on iTunes, I fell in love all over again:
1. The Promise by When in Rome (thanks Emily)
2. Heart and Soul by T’Pau (I think the T’Pau through me off. Thanks Mindy)
These are the songs that made me hang my head in shame, IN SHAME, for not owning:
1. Toy Soldier by Martika (thanks Amy)
2. Xanadu by Olivia Newton Jon (thanks Michellyoh)
3. One More Try by Timmy T (thanks Sue)
4. Wicked Game [C’MON LINCEE] (thanks Lindsay)
5. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler.
Ironically…I have the Dan Band version. (thanks Kristie)
And it seems that Ev (#15) and I are kindred spirits. She provided FOUR SONGS that are playing on repeat as we speak:
1. Take on Me by A-ha (I’m speechless I don’t have this one.)
2. Rock Me Amadeus by Falco (What the crap? This is a STAPLE.)
3. Life in a Northern Town by Dream Academy
4. Sail Away (Orinoco Flow) by Enya
Thanks to EVERYONE who participated. Love going down memory lane. It’s such a happy place, don’t you agree?
See you on the flip side. New York, New York…here I come!