BACHELOR JAKE SPOILERS HERE

Let’s all follow the rules and only use the comment section HERE to post spoilers.  Please remember that I will NOT be reading them.  And please don’t email me any rumors or links.

THANKS!  Have fun without me!

Comments

115 Comments on "BACHELOR JAKE SPOILERS HERE"

Juno
January 6, 2010 11:16 am

Wow. Vienna? A Vienna – Jake union has about as much chance of lasting as Matt-Shayne Lamas. No wait, that one had a BETTER chance because at least they were BOTH totally superficial and in it for the publicity. I can’t imagine Vienna accepting Jake’s proposal or Jake making one to her. I just can’t get an image…….arghhh…It’s just…wrong.

jjax
January 6, 2010 11:36 am

Former Bach-ette- yes, she reminds me of Erica from Lorenzo’s season. The one who created a line of tiaras after her stint on the show.

Ear
January 6, 2010 11:54 am

That stupid Erica didn’t seem like she could write much less turn a computer on!

RS has been wrong before. He had ZERO insight into last season.

Vienna is ugly. I can’t imagine he’d keep her around that long. Yuck. I shouldn’t have read this, I’m less excited about the season now.

AggieFan
January 6, 2010 12:19 pm

I love spoilers, but #32 Ear I have to agree with you. I’m less excited. I don’t want Vienna to “win”. I think Tenley and Ali are the best choices for Jake….so far.

Oh well, I will still watch and I will still enjoy Lincee’s blog!

Mo
January 6, 2010 2:19 pm

@#32. He didn’t have much insight into last season and really didn’t say much about it. I don’t see how she was wrong, perhaps uninformed though.

As far as the Rozlyn story I do believe it 100%, mostly because I remember hearing Megan’s (from last season) interview. She said they lied to her about her visitation and communication with her child. I can see how a mother would go nuts and need to be “eliminated” if she got so out of hand.

As far as Vienna, I sure hope not. I think Jake is exceptionally boring and probably lacks good taste, however, even I would not have expected that. A friend said that guys like Jake, like girls who are needy and rely on them for everything. This is the only reason why I can see him picking her.

Either way, I am sure each episode will be funny and exciting and Lincee’s recaps will be absolute money.

Amazed at all of you
January 6, 2010 3:49 pm

I use to really enjoy reading all of your comments, but I have to say, this particular blog has gotten horrible. How can you create an informed opinion of someone based on 2 hours of edited TV where the person you are all commenting on was on air, what, 5 minutes total? Did she come off ditzy? Yes, but that’s what the producers what you to think. None of us know Vienna, and I’m pretty sure none of will ever get that chance. And to say she is ugly is just rude and unkind. Not everyone is blessed with external beauty or the ability to pay to be beautiful.

My gosh people, if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all!

heidi
January 6, 2010 3:11 pm

oh no! I wish I had the will power to not look at spoilers! Because if he picks Vienna… yuck! but yeah, Lincee’s recaps are always good, and who cares if the show is fake?!

H-town Aggie
January 6, 2010 6:06 pm

Former Bach-ette… the CRAZY girl from Lorenzo’s season is Erica Rose, founder of the T-Ericas… for all the tiaras that she wore… Vienna does remind me a lot of her, probably why I don’t like her either.

heidi
January 6, 2010 6:19 pm

the spoilers that have come out over the past few seasons really make me wonder about how much of this show is genuine human interaction and how much of it is staged or cut to make a story. maybe the beginning seasons were less messed with, but when that got old, the producers needed to do more to shake things up? That being said, I will still watch the show for the sheer ridiculousness of it and lincee’s blogs.

Kak
January 6, 2010 7:39 pm

I read reality steve’s stuff and I’m sad that the F1 is Vienna. She is not his type. Our pilot Jake grew up down the street from me, graduating from the high school where I taught for many years. He’s a dork, its true. A good boy. And Vienna is simply not the type of girl he would bring home to mom. Amazing if reality steve is correct.

Cindy
January 6, 2010 8:19 pm

guess we’ll all just have to sit back, fasten out seat belts, keep our tray in the upright position and enjoy the flight!! :) ( Sorry, couldn’t help myself!!!)

SC
January 6, 2010 8:23 pm

awww, Amazed, c’mon. That girl is not nice She is vain, and shallow, spoiled, and silly. she openly brags about being a daddy’s girl and not having a job because of the senseless degree she got from college. No one is trying to be cruel, it’s like seeing Paris Hilton. Does anyone know her personally? Probably not. Do we all think she is a waste of time? Most likely. This site is supposed to be for fun and silliness, there should be no need for guilt trips.

Mo
January 7, 2010 8:33 am

Amazed, have you ever read the book “Blink” by Malcolm Gladwell? You don’t need that much time to make a fairly accurate assessment of someone.

The producers cannot make up the fact that she is unemployed, dresses up her dog and has mani/pedis with it, that she got totalled five cars and her father takes care of her. Vienna = giant mess.

Lindsey
January 7, 2010 10:16 am

Ditto, SC and Mo!

Shameless
January 7, 2010 10:26 am

Yes, Amazed. Because all the people who sign away their privacy and their rights to be on this show totally don’t want any attention or for anyone to talk about them, ever.

Sweetie, it’s entertainment. Look at Lincee’s disclaimer. Obviously we don’t really know these people, nor do we believe ABC is portraying anyone (or anything, for that matter) in a realistic or comprehensive way. Whatev, it’s a train wreck of a show and we are going to enjoy ourselves here!

wpDiscuz