- hcg weightloss drops on I’m going to need confirmation from Our Host Chris Harrison
- rockbox stagecoach theater in fredericksburg tx on It all ends
- storage units auctions in memphis tn on ‘Bachelorette Andi’ Men Tell All
- social media marketing quotes on Johnny Depp is sexiest man alive. Savvy?
- creme para olheiras on Class of 1994
No, this isn’t a saucy “He Said/She Said” post about the hotness of cowboys. (For the record, SHE SAID COWBOYS ARE HOT!) This is about my Cowboy Ken Barbie doll.
Many of you read in my “Perspective” post a few days ago about how my Mama had glued cotton to the face of Cowboy Ken and transformed him into Joseph from the Bible, complete with colorful tunic and beard. The next day, I received a frantic text from Mama:
I read your blog and thought how rude and insensitive I was when I kidnapped Ken and made him into Joseph. I immediately ran upstairs to your childhood closet and found Joseph. I scrubbed and scrubbed and “goo goned” him to death. He’s as good as new! Luv Mummy.
Cowboy Ken is alive! And he doesn’t have facial hair! And he’s wearing his super cool, 70s cowboy hat!
I immediately called Mama to thank her for “goo goning” Cowboy Ken and apologize for being so dramatic and sensitive.
Me: “Thanks so much for fixing Cowboy Ken up Mama. You didn’t have to do that.”
Mama: “No, no. I did. And he looks exactly the same as he did before. Except I can’t find his jeans.”
Me: “Actually, he wore black leather pants.”
Perhaps he was more of the Village People cowboy instead of the rodeo kind?”
Whatever. Check out those piercing blue eyes! He could give Harrison a run for his money!