Dancing with a Bride and a Magician
The Offshore Technology Conference is this week. Translation: It’s 8:45 and I’m about to go to bed.
Therefore, my take on Sean’s most memorable moments from tonight’s episode will be short and sweet. Just like Tom Bergeron.
HERE COMES THE BRIDE
1. Sean rocked the white man overbite. Twice.
2. Peta wore a mullet bridal dress.
3. You can tell that Catherine is ready for her 15 minute of fame to be up.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
1. Sean attempted jazz. It was special.
2. Sharna and Peta were his assistants. Straight of the Vegas floor show.
3. I liked his converse tennis shoes.
1. Zandaya dancing with BOTH Val and Gleb = luckiest girl in the entire world.
2. I’m pretty sure Jacoby’s fly was down during the fire paso doble dance.
3. Hearing Tristan talk makes me want to eat a bowl of Lucky Charms.
What do you guys think? Is Sean gone this week? Or is the Zagger returning to General Hospital? Sound off in the comment section!