‘Dancing with the Stars’ Recap: Bad Girl
Dancing with the Stars Recap 2020
This week, I’ve decided to write my recap in the form of a series of questions that either affected me or had me puzzled on Villain Night. If you care to comment or answer any of these queries, feel free to leave a message below!
- Why does Tyra Banks treat the opening of Dancing with the Stars as a runway? And is it necessary to change outfits mid-show?
- How many times did I throw up a little in my mouth when Derek “argued with himself,” like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
- Do you think Bruno has ever seen the movie Beetlejuice?
- Wouldn’t it have been cooler if Jeannie had left her Hannibal Lecter mask on the entire paso doble?
- Why did the props department ruin Johnny and Britt’s Viennese Waltz with so much fake smoke?
- How is it that Chrishell continues to score 9s each week?
- Does Carrie Ann have some vendetta against Val? Why does she hate him so much?
- I wonder if Cheryl cracked her skull when AJ dropped her on that dramatic slide. Do you think that’s why she made him wear a Mr. Rogers sweater? To punish him?
- True or False: Daniella’s backbone is made of rubber.
- Is it essential to the dance’s integrity for Justina to scream not once but twice during her tango?
- Did a contact company make a deal with Dancing with the Stars? Why is everyone wearing creepy contacts?
- Can someone confirm if Nev’s pants were made from actual crow feathers?
- Could we not get Alan a better Chucky wig? Was the entire budget spent on Chrishell’s Maleficent get-up and Nev’s onyx plume?
- Does Carrie Ann hate Val more than she hates Artem?
- How sad are you that Monica went home? Was Carrie Ann’s critique correct?
- Is Carrie Ann the real villain in Villain Week?