Hall of Fame: Lovable Charm
I promised a few posts ago that I would be announcing one of my new fake boyfriends in the next Hall of Fame feature. Most of you were completely correct in assuming that it would be Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett or the King of Snark Barney Stinson. With that said, I’m going to ask you to exercise patience and check back periodically under the title ROCK HARD ABS THAT MAKE ME DROOL because those two and their respective six “friends” will certainly be featured.
Now…ON WITH THE INDUCTIONS!
My Monday night love is none other than RICK CASTLE! Allow me to break this fascination down for you:
1. Nathan Fillion’s character is a book writer on the show. I find writers super attractive.
2. He’s sarcastic. Clearly we speak the same love language.
3. He loves to have fun. So do I!
4. He is in LOVE with Beckett but won’t admit it. The anticipation is killing me!
5. On a side note, Nathan Fillion played Captain Hammer in “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.” Google it. Trust me. I have the soundtrack. Does that make me weird? I don’t care. I heart him. Witty. Sarcastic. Romantic. Singer. Dancer. Charming. Sign me up.
I’m still confused why Arrested Development is off the air. I consider it one of the funniest shows of my generation. And I think Jason Bateman is about the cutest thing next to baby bunnies. I’ve loved him since his Little House and Silver Spoons days and I am a proud owner of Teen Wolf 2. SO WHAT?
Joel McHale is hilarious. I love him in The Soup and Community, which I just starting watching this season. Why did no one tell me how awesome it is? I’m about two seconds away from taking an US History course at Houston Community College with the hope that I’ll be invited to a dorky yet endearing study group that has a HOT guy like Jeff sitting at the head of the table flipping through his iPhone. It may happen. You never know.