He’s Just Not That Into You
On Tuesday night, a girlfriend and I went to see an advanced screening of “He’s Just Not That Into You.” Although I doubt it will ever be nominated for an Academy Award, there were a few gems that stuck out as points to ponder:
1. If it’s been a week and he hasn’t called, he’s just not that into you.
2. I am the rule…not the exception.
3. Bradley Cooper is hotter than crap.
4. Justin Long (Mac Guy) is adorable.
5. Drew Barrymore’s character points out an interesting cultural phenomenon when she says: “A guy left me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home and then he emailed me to my Blackberry and so I texted to his cell and he messaged me to my personal account. The whole thing got out of control and I miss the days where you had one phone number and one answering machine and that one answering machine housed one cassette tape and that one cassette tape either had a message from the guy or it didn’t. Now you have to go around checking all these different portals to be rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.”
6. Is MySpace the new booty call? Is that what this “poking” thing is all about on Facebook? Who knew…
7. Bradley Cooper is so freaking hot.
8. If a guy wants to talk to you…he will.
But a recent search on YouTube resulted in the following clip. And this my friends, is reason enough to go see the movie on opening night!