Join My Launch Team!
Many of you already know that my book, Why I Hate Green Beans is releasing on February 6, 2018, and I couldn’t be more excited. For those of you who may not have known I wrote a memoir, I suggest you hop over to my website and read the interview I conducted with myself. (The word you’re looking for is “weird,” but I promise you it was more on the charming side.)
I’m a mixture of excited and also a little nervous. To this minute, I can’t believe I wrote Chapter 2 for all the world to experience. But there’s nothing I can do about that now. It’s time to embrace the heartburn!
My next order of business is to gather up a launch team. When my marketing team told me that, I nodded my head as if I knew what they were talking about. I didn’t. And I’ve learned most people don’t either, so I’m going to explain how you can be one of the select few who get to read the book IN ADVANCE!
“So what does a launch team do?”
I’m glad you asked. In a nutshell, willing participants click on a link to apply and answer a handful of questions. If selected, they help spread the word about the book through their natural channels. That means friends, relatives, social media, book clubs, blogs, podcasts, carrier pigeons, and smoke signals. They are also encouraged to review the book on websites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, ChristianBooks.com, or Goodreads. Sounds fun, right?
“Hold up. I don’t have a blog and I’m not very active on social media. Plus, my carrier pigeon boycotts in the winter. Can I still apply?”
“Very cool. So what do you need me to do?”
The first thing you need to do is preorder the book from your favorite retailer.
“What if I already preordered your book?”
You are awesome! Thank you! If you want to apply for the launch team, you can simply provide the preorder confirmation number you already have. No problem!
“What if I don’t want to preorder your book?”
That’s okay, too. You won’t be eligible. And you will be missing out on your chance to receive some cool FREE stuff.
“Really? What do I get for pretending your book is a rushee on sorority bid day?”
I can tell you as a reader, I would be thrilled to get what’s coming for FREE just because I clicked a button to purchase a book I was going to buy anyway.
If you’re on the launch team, you will receive the following:
- A digital copy of the book that you can read early BEFORE everyone else.
- A SIGNED COPY of the actual book before its release that you can give away to friends, family, blog readers, social media peeps, podcast listeners, those little neighborhood libraries that are so cute, that friend whose birthday you forgot…the possibilities are limitless! It’s like your own preordered book magically becomes a BOGO for you to share! How cool is that?
- A FREE copy of the audiobook! (Hello East Texas twang!)
- An invitation to join an EXCLUSIVE Launch Team Facebook group where we will chat about the book, sharing fun stories, photos, and videos. We will have giveaways, contests, and a few fun one-on-one digital dates with me. Who wants to be a guest on my podcast?!?!
- Bonus chapters!!!
“Lincee, like New Kids on the Block, I’ll be loving you forever and I want to help. What do you need me to do?”
You’re adorable. If selected for the launch team, you agree to:
- Preorder the book from your favorite retailer HERE
- Read the book
- Giveaway your FREE book
- Spread the word on your social media channels, blog, podcast, book club, and in-person with friends/family
- Write a review on your social media channels, blog, or podcast
- Submit a review of the book during the launch period on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, ChristianBook.com, or Goodreads. (Or all four if you’re feeling saucy.)
- Participate in the super fun Facebook Launch Team page where you will help me to assuage my anxiety by distracting me with funny stories and photos. Can someone hold my hand?
“Alright, already. Will you please give me the link now? I need to click it.”
Absolutely. Just click HERE.
Love you, mean it!