IHGB #204 Bachelor Matt James: Women Tell All
Hello everyone !
As with most Women Tell All episodes, I prepared myself for a night full of ruffled feathers and consuming a stiff drink in anticipation of a long episode that could easily have been culled to twenty-five minutes of important information.
What I didn’t expect was the power to go out for three hours, forcing me to retreat to the only other person in my life who still has regular television and a DVR.
I want to thank Todd for being a delightful backup. You are the wind beneath my wings, and as a result, I was able to have a decent conversation with Some Guy in Austin about some very important questions. Such as:
- Could you feel the weird vibe rolling off of all the rejects who returned for Women Tell All?
- Does Abigail get dressed in the morning with the help of cartoon woodland creatures?
- Is Cinderella the best of all the Disney princesses?
- Is it creepy to make out with someone with your eyes wide open the entire time?
- Are the glistening whiskers on Matt James’ face the telltale sign of a breakup beard?
Not only do we answer these questions, but Some Guy in Austin and I also share our own stories of bad breakup mistakes. For Some Guy, it was a gargantuan tattoo. For me, it was dying my hair brunette.
I looked like an evil twin version of myself.
Here’s Matt James’ Women Tell All recap!
Newsletter Subscription: HERE