Saw it. Loved it.
I know this is another New Moon post, but just hang with me here. I promise it’s the last one. And it’s 11:14 p.m. as I type this and I am frantically trying to post something before midnight so my National Blog Posting Month promise will not be tarnished.
Top 10 List of Everything I Liked About New Moon:
1. TEAM JACOB
2. When the girls in the audience screamed at the top of their lungs when he whips off his shirt to fix Bella’s head gash. (I was one of those girls.)
3. Can I get an AMEN for Paul? We need more of him in Eclipse. And more Wolf Pack for that matter.
4. When Jacob walked through the rain with short hair and the girls in the audience screamed at the top of their lungs. (I was one of those girls.)
5. Anything Chief Swan said.
6. Emmett to Edward, “Dating an older women. Nice.”
7. Jane: “This might hurt a little.”
8. Jacob getting ticked off at Mike when he was about to kiss Bella the first time at the movie theater.
9. The fact that Jacob and Bella never actually kissed.
10. Even though I’m Team Jacob, Edward stepping out into the sun in Italy was pretty special. Even though his abs were fake and spray painted on.
What were your favorite parts?