1. Covert Affairs is getting good. Check out my Entertainment Weekly recap by clicking HERE. Even if you don’t actually read it, make sure you scroll down to look at the animated GIF. Trust me on this one.
2. I had no idea that BOP magazine was still in circulation, but rumor has it that it won’t be soon. Little girls everywhere will have to find other ways to hang up locker posters of their favorite teen icon. Question: Who is the current day Joey McIntyre and do kids even have lockers anymore?
3. Do you need a Matthew Crawley fix? (I know. Who doesn’t?) Well here you go!
4. I’m unsure why the people on this subway are not freaking out more. Lord knows I would have jumped on in, pretending I was in the cast. I’ve had this show memorized for years!
5. I attempted to follow the directions on this link. I sort of nailed it. I softly tapped it?
When I was in fourth grade, I won the Citizen Bee award and was called up to the podium in front of the entire school. Of course the principal looked at my uniquely spelled name and enthusiastically instructed “Linky Ray” to join her on stage. I looked around for the foreign exchange student who was lucky enough to win such a prestigious award and was quickly ushered out of my seat by my teacher.
Needless to say, Linky stuck through high school, morphed into Slinky and was later shortened to Slink. To this day, a handful of people call me Slink, including my high school friend Julie, my niece and everyone standing around my niece at any given moment because she has never heard of this stranger named Lincee.