The Mysterious “P”
This is a picture of my hand.
The reason I took a random picture of my hand is because I can’t for the life of me remember what the “P” is supposed to remind me to do. I keep trying to convince myself that it means “POST” but that is just me trying to feel better about my terrible short-term memory. I wrote it THIS MORNING and have no clue what I’m supposed to do. I welcome any ideas or suggestions. I’m sure those of you who embrace the comment section will not let me down. My bet is that some will take a turn for the creative and I simply can’t wait!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
1. That ketchup packet is from Chick-Fil-A. It’s pretty darn close to rivaling Whataburger in the supreme drive-thru condiment race. I’m unsure why the ketchup packet is all up in my workspace though. Since I’m off the carbs again, I rarely eat anything that requires dipping in ketchup. Come to think of it, the abnormal ketchup placement may be as mysterious as the enigmatic “P” which kick-started this post to begin with. Interesting.
2. Yes, that is my beloved Jim Halpert forever captured in Post-It form. I once mentioned him HERE years ago when I posted about my desk contents. He’s more of a decoration than an actual office item I use. Unless it’s a special occasion. I’m so glad he and Pam live in Texas now.
3. Fun fact: I keep my to-do list in a paper calendar. Yes. A PAPER CALENDAR. I’ve tried electronic, and it just doesn’t work for me. I like to see everything written out. Another fun fact: I worked from that picture’s to-do list for a good two minutes before I realized that it was a list from March. I’m sure the person who put the ketchup packet in the middle of my desk decided to flip my calendar to screw with my head. Crafty.
4. That white thing with the blue wrapper right above my pointer finger is the best eraser in the world.
5. The toe thumb is a figment of your imagination.
Since typing this post, I’ve determined that the “P” does not stand for:
1. Pablo. As in Juan Pablo.
2. Peanut butter
3. Petting zoo
4. Pete’s Dragon