What to look for during “Women Tell All”
As most of you know, I was invited to LA last weekend for the taping of “Women Tell All.” It was glorious. I was threatened with my life and first born to NOT leak any details until the big day. But today is the day that I get to spill the beans! Rejoice!
So it is without further adieu that I give you a super awesome cheat sheet of fabulous things to look forward to tonight.
- Even though Our Host Chris Harrison was severely under the weather, he was able to maintain a certain quick wit that we all know and love. Through glassy eyes and strained voice, my hope is that the line “It’s like interviewing a bunch of sailors” does not land on the cutting room floor.
- Miss Pacific Palisades vies for most annoying former contestant ever. Don’t ask me her name, because I don’t remember, but she has an opinion about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
- Harrison encourages all the women to openly and honestly bash Courtney. Then he brings her out for a public melt down. It was glorious.
- Sparkled dresses and nude shoes were strongly encouraged.
- Oh look! A tampon!
- Harrison calls Shawntel “the embalmer.”
- One of the girls lost respect for Groban after watching the show.
- Best quote of the night was by Jugs McGee to Courtney: “You called me a stripper on national TV. Who was the one who got naked and went skinny dipping?” The word you’re looking for is touché.
- Jaime the lap dancer has the opportunity to explain herself. Somehow, the explanation makes everything worse. PAINFUL.
- This just in…Groban wears grey.
- Groban’s butt also makes another appearance.
- There’s a b-roll package entitled, “Where Are They Now?” I’ve got two words for you: HELLO REID!
I’ll be recapping the show tomorrow and then posting a special “What You Didn’t See” that includes behind the scenes scoop and my personal interviews with Groban, Emily, Nicki and Kacie B. this week too. It’s Bachelorpalooza y’all! Enjoy!